Rosie Marie Therapies and KC Yoga Kula are teaming up to offer aerial training for yoga teachers, body workers, and other wellness professionals who want to include the aerial hammock as part of their toolkit.
We'll cover the following:
- Safety techniques for rigging and practicing
- Benefits of practicing with the hammocks for aliginment, pain relief, decompression, body awareness, calming, and stretching
- Warm-ups, conditioning, seated, standing, inverted and restorative postures
- Therapuetic applications
- Creative sequencing and transitions
- How to observe and assist
- Practice teaching
Space is limited! Reserve your spot with a $200 deposit.
Friday July 13th - 6:30-9:30pm, Saturday July 14th - 12:30-3:30pm and 4:30-7:30pm, Sunday July 15th - 1:30-5:30pm
Friday July 20th - 6:30-9:30pm, Saturday July 21st - 12:30-3:30pm and4:30-7:30pm, Sunday July 22nd - 1:30-5:30pm
Early Bird Price: $750 if paid in full by June 22nd
Standard Price: $800 if paid in full by July 6th
Yoga teachers registered with Yoga Alliance are eligible to receive 25 hours continuing education credit for participation in this training. Note that Yoga Alliance does not currently have credentialing or provide certification for Aerial Yoga.
For more information or to reserve your spot contact Nancy at (816) 803-2257 or email@example.com